SIGN UP FOR SURF JUNIORS SOCCER PROGRAM!!!
The mission of the Surf Juniors Program is to develop soccer skills, character and community through shared experiences and healthy competition. The Surf Juniors Program offers two programs (Recreational and Competitive) for boys and girls ages U5-U10.
The Surf Juniors Competitive Program offers players at U9 and U10 a more competitive experience for players seeking a higher level of soccer development.
Recreation Program Highlights:
- Registration Opens June 23
- Season runs from September/October (fall) and April/May (spring)
- Season consists 8-10 games in fall and 6-7 games in spring.
- Games are played At Plantes Ferry Soccer Complex
- Practices are held 1-2 times per week and are located in their specific areas.
- Players will play a minimum of ½ of a full game regardless of ability
- Teams are formed based on friend requests, geographic area and player ability
- Teams are coached by parent volunteer(s) or a high school youth coach paired with a parent volunteer. If you are interested in coaching, please contact >
- U10 - 2010
- U9 - 2011
- U8 - 2012
- U7 - 2013
- U6 - 2014
- U5 - 2015
Premier (PSPL WNPL/WSPL)
Classic Premier (PSPL Classic)
Select (PSPL Copa)
Surf Juniors (PSPL Competitive)
Surf Juniors (Developmental)
INCLUDED IN CLUB FEES ARE:
- Academy training for all teams
- Administrative Fees
- Coaching Fees
- Practice Fields
- Game Fields
- Referee Fees
- League Fees
- Player’s US CLUB card and insurance
- College Prep Program U15-U19 Premier
- Surf Juniors (U5-U10) – basic uniform
NOT INCLUDED IN CLUB FEES ARE:
- Uniforms (unless you are U5-U10 Surf Juniors)
- Tournament fees, coaches, and personal travel
- Indoor / Futsal sessions at the HUB, U-District, or Spokane Soccer Center
- Camps and Clinics
Be sure to choose if you are Premier, Classic, Select or Surf Juniors. If you have questions about registration or club dues, please contact our Registrar directly at .>